Paracetamol tablet is perhaps the most common of nonsteroidal antipyretic & anti-inflammatory drugs. Therawin is among the top companies manufacturing Paracetamol formulations & its fixed-dose combinations. Available as Dikpar it is India’s leading antipyretic and analgesic brand used by the medical fraternity. Dikpar products are safe & effective. They are manufactured with time tested unique innovative methodology and undergo various quality checks before it reaches patients. They are available in India for more than 15 years. Dikpar is a medicine used to relieve pain and reduce fever. It is used to treat many conditions such as headaches, body aches, joint pain, muscle pain, arthritis pain, accidental pain, toothaches, and the common cold. It works by inhibiting the release of certain chemicals that cause pain and fever. In children, it treats conditions like headache, toothache, body ache, fever, and the common cold.
- BRAND : Dikpar 500 Tablet
- COMPOSITION : Paracetamol 500 mg
- PACK : 50X10
- BRAND : Dikpar 650 Tablet
- COMPOSITION : Paracetamol 650 mg
- PACK : 10X15
- BRAND : Dikpar-250 Peadiatric Oral Suspension
- COMPOSITION : Paracetamol 250 mg
- PACK : 60ml
- BRAND : Dikpar Peadiatric Oral Suspension Drops
- COMPOSITION : Paracetamol 100 mg
- PACK : 15ml
USES OF DIKPAR PARACETAMOL
- It used to treat increased body temperature (fever).
- It is is also used to reduce body pain and ache.
- It is effective in relieving pain caused by headache, migraine, nerve pain, toothache, sore throat, period (menstrual) pains, arthritis, and muscle aches.
HOW TO USE DIKPAR PARACETAMOL
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Do not take this medicine empty stomach.
HOW DIKPAR PARACETAMOL WORKS
- Dikpar Paracetamol is an analgesic (pain reliever) and anti-pyretic (fever reducer). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and fever. It provides relief by blocking certain chemical messengers and pathways in the brain that send signals about pain and fever.